Throughout October, or as we like to call it ESOP-tober, we would like to continue celebrating our company’s Employee Stock Ownership Plan! No better way to celebrate than to go over a few DAS ESOP facts:
- Our ESOP was created based on the 2017-year financial valuation, which translated to a per share value of $5.95. The more profitable we make DAS, the better our financial valuations becomes, and the more valuable our shares become!
- The ESOP plan was constructed based on a 10-15-year timeline for long term stability.
- The DAS ESOP is a very unique plan, there is only one other ESOP that is similar!
- Shares were disbursed IMMEDIATELY to eligible employee owners.
- Eligibility to enter the DAS ESOP plan is 160 hours worked.
- Every ESOP plan is established and set up differently, with varying levels of employee ownership. Many plans are 30% employee owned, 40% owned or 50% employee owned. But the DAS ESOP is 100% EMPLOYEE OWNED!
We are so pleased with the way the company has responded to the ESOP over the past two years and we look forward to its continued success in the future! Stay tuned for more facts throughout the month!